ABB Instrumentation's OriMaster FlowmeterOriMaster is a one-piece flowmeter that comes fully factory configured and pressure tested. Suitable for clean liquids, gases and steam applications in line sizes from 1 in. to 8 in. (DN25 to DN200) and at pressures up to 1,450 psi (100 bar), OriMaster combines all the major components needed for an orifice plate installation in one assembly, typically cutting the cost of installation and commissioning by up to 50%. ABB offers two orifice bores for each pipe size. The flowmeter comes in two versions: one for volumetric readings (OriMaster V) and the other for mass flow (OriMaster M). Both have HART communications. OriMaster M has the additional options of Profibus PA, Foundation Fieldbus or Modbus communications.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers