Automation Products Group's Hazardous Duty SensorsLPU-2428 loop-powered ultrasonic level sensors from Automation Products Group Inc. (APG) are now CSA- certified for use in Class I, Div. 1, Groups C and D, and Class I, Zone 0, Group IIB hazardous locations. They feature microprocessor control to internally perform volume, flow and totalization calculations. They provide a 1-ft to 25-ft (0.3-m to 7.62-m) detection range on liquids and a 1-ft to 10-ft (0.3 m to 3.0 m) detection range on solids. They feature a rugged PVDF (Kynar) transducer housing and a PC/PBT chemical-resistant sensor housing, operate in temperatures from -40 ºF to 140 ºF (-40 ºC to 60 ºC), and deliver 0.1 in. (2.5 mm) resolution with accuracy of ± 0.25% of the detected range and response time of 0.6 sec to 3 sec.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers