Automation Products Group's Hazardous Duty SensorsLPU-2428 loop-powered ultrasonic level sensors from Automation Products Group Inc. (APG) are now CSA- certified for use in Class I, Div. 1, Groups C and D, and Class I, Zone 0, Group IIB hazardous locations. They feature microprocessor control to internally perform volume, flow and totalization calculations. They provide a 1-ft to 25-ft (0.3-m to 7.62-m) detection range on liquids and a 1-ft to 10-ft (0.3 m to 3.0 m) detection range on solids. They feature a rugged PVDF (Kynar) transducer housing and a PC/PBT chemical-resistant sensor housing, operate in temperatures from -40 ºF to 140 ºF (-40 ºC to 60 ºC), and deliver 0.1 in. (2.5 mm) resolution with accuracy of ± 0.25% of the detected range and response time of 0.6 sec to 3 sec.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers