Hach Company's Open Channel FlowmeterThe Sigma flowmeter, Model 920, was designed for dual-channel or redundant collection system flow monitoring. It's ideal for either permanent or portable applications. Model 920 has multiple sensors for redundancy, averaging and multiple pipe monitoring, sampler pacing capabilities, and rainfall logging features available. Long battery life (over 90 days) reduces sites visits and an internal modem automates data retrieval and reporting.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers