Hach Company's Open Channel FlowmeterThe Sigma flowmeter, Model 920, was designed for dual-channel or redundant collection system flow monitoring. It's ideal for either permanent or portable applications. Model 920 has multiple sensors for redundancy, averaging and multiple pipe monitoring, sampler pacing capabilities, and rainfall logging features available. Long battery life (over 90 days) reduces sites visits and an internal modem automates data retrieval and reporting.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers