Burkert's Cool FLow Transmitters
Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter Type 8081 is designed for water monitoring applications where the flow has to be monitored with a high dynamic range, high accuracy, and where a lack of moving parts is mandatory. Intended for the measurement of water flows which may be slightly charged with contaminants, the transmitter consists of an electronic module and a brass fitting with a built-in measuring tube enabling a control loop to be established. The electrical connection is made via a 5-pin M12 fixed connector and can feature a pulse output or pulse output coupled with a 4-20 mA current output.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers