Burkert's Cool FLow Transmitters
Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter Type 8081 is designed for water monitoring applications where the flow has to be monitored with a high dynamic range, high accuracy, and where a lack of moving parts is mandatory. Intended for the measurement of water flows which may be slightly charged with contaminants, the transmitter consists of an electronic module and a brass fitting with a built-in measuring tube enabling a control loop to be established. The electrical connection is made via a 5-pin M12 fixed connector and can feature a pulse output or pulse output coupled with a 4-20 mA current output.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers