GF Piping Systems' Flexible Flowmeter ConfigurationSignet 8550 meters convert the signal from a Signet flow sensor into a 4 mA to 20 mA signal for long-distance transmission. Features include single- or dual-input/output, two optional relays for process control and scalability for virtually any flow range or engineering unit. The 8550 is available in three packaging options for maximum configuration flexibility: integral/pipe, universal field mount or panel installation. Performance characteristics include an operating temperature of -10 ºC to 70 ºC (14 ºF to 158 ºF), state-of-the-art electronic design for long-term reliability, signal stability and simple user setup and operation.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers