GF Piping Systems' Flexible Flowmeter ConfigurationSignet 8550 meters convert the signal from a Signet flow sensor into a 4 mA to 20 mA signal for long-distance transmission. Features include single- or dual-input/output, two optional relays for process control and scalability for virtually any flow range or engineering unit. The 8550 is available in three packaging options for maximum configuration flexibility: integral/pipe, universal field mount or panel installation. Performance characteristics include an operating temperature of -10 ºC to 70 ºC (14 ºF to 158 ºF), state-of-the-art electronic design for long-term reliability, signal stability and simple user setup and operation.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers