Magnetrol's Two-Wire Ultrasonic TransmitterThe Echotel Model 355 two-wire ultrasonic transmitter for level, volume and open-channel flow applications is a family of loop-powered transmitters that features HART digital communications capabilities and DTMs for use in interfacing via PCs with PACTware. Echotel Model 355's other features include the capability to perform volume and open-channel flow in addition to level applications; menu-driven, four-push-button, two-line × 16-character LCD local user interface; temperature-compensated echo rejection profile capability; dynamic baseline noise compensation; common tank shapes and a 20-point table for easy volume configuration; extensive flume/weir support; and a generic equation mode for open-channel flow.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers