Magnetrol's Two-Wire Ultrasonic TransmitterThe Echotel Model 355 two-wire ultrasonic transmitter for level, volume and open-channel flow applications is a family of loop-powered transmitters that features HART digital communications capabilities and DTMs for use in interfacing via PCs with PACTware. Echotel Model 355's other features include the capability to perform volume and open-channel flow in addition to level applications; menu-driven, four-push-button, two-line × 16-character LCD local user interface; temperature-compensated echo rejection profile capability; dynamic baseline noise compensation; common tank shapes and a 20-point table for easy volume configuration; extensive flume/weir support; and a generic equation mode for open-channel flow.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers