Simatic MP 377 High-Contrast Screen from Siemens
Simatic MP 377 15-in. daylight-readable HMI is a high-contrast, color touch panel for installations outside a typical factory. Engineered with transflective technology, the MP 377 includes a UV-protected exterior and 3-mm-thick glass that resists sunlight discoloration. It has an IP66 environmental rating and comes with a TFT color display and built-in Profinet/Ethernet and Profibus/MPI ports.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers