Core 2 Duo Industrial
The Core 2 Duo Series heavy industrial panel PC includes two Ethernet ports, five serial ports, four host USB ports (six host USB ports on the 19-in. model) and a 64-bit Core 2 Duo processor. The panel PC comes loaded with Microsoft Windows XP Professional. The SXGA TFT display sports 16 million colors with a resolution of 1280x1024 pixels. The units are fortified with an 80 GB anti-shock hard drive that is upgradable to 160 GB. They also include 1 GB of DDR2 DRAM that is upgradable to 3 GB.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers