Maple Systems' Tiny HMI for OEMs
Maple Systems' 4.3 inch high-resolution widescreen Graphic OIT, the HMI5043N, caters to OEMs cravings of a compact but versatile HMI control panel to replace expensive analog hardware controls. This HMI has features and capabilities that you'll find in larger HMIs costing hundreds more. Its unobtrusive, measuring 5” x 4” x 1.5”, with capabilities of portrait-landscape mode, it is mountable almost anywhere - horizontally or vertically - to accommodate any space requirement. The HMI5043N has a vast capacity for multiple screens, pop-ups, alarms, trend graphs, animations, recipes, and more. It is powered by a 400 MHz processor, 128 MB of memory, and it has a Client USB port, as well as a Serial port. With a 65,000 color high-contrast widescreen TFT display, the HMI5043N showcases application graphics in crisp rich high-resolution color. Its impressive widescreen display is 30 percent wider than a traditional standard screen configuration. The HMI has a high-contrast backlit LED with an analog-resistive touchscreen offering infinite touch response points.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers