ABB Instrumentation's Commander Single-Loop Process ControllersCommander single-loop process controllers offers simple to highly advanced control strategies, and can withstand harsh environments. Panel configurations include 1/16, 1/8, and 1/4 DIN; 3 x 6-in. units and a wall/pipe mount. Most models can be configured using ABB Commander PC software. All can be linked to a central PLC or SCADA system using the Modbus protocol.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers