Moore Industries-International's Universal Chlorination/Dechlorination ControllerMoore Industries' ¼-DIN 555 controller sets up easily to handle flow proportional, residual and compound loop control with lag times and dechlorination with sulfur dioxide. The front panel is NEMA 4X-rated for protection from water and corrosion. Available models provide RS-485 communications for interfacing with digital DCS, PLC and PC-based SCADA systems.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers