Dataforth Corporation's SCM5B isoLynx SLX200 DAQ SystemSCM5B isoLynx SLX200 DAQ system implements standard Modbus RTU and TCP protocols for communication with existing third-party software drivers and HMI/SCADA packages. The flexible, modular design of SLX200 combines a 6- or 12-channel I/O controller base system and optional 8- or 16-channel expansion backplanes for either panel or DIN rail-mounting. Certified by Modbus IDA and OPC-compatible.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers