Fluke's Vibrator TesterThe handheld Fluke 810 can diagnose the most common mechanical problems of unbalance, looseness, misalignment and bearing failures in a variety of mechanical equipment. It identifies the problem, and rates its severity on a four-level scale to help the maintenance professional prioritize maintenance tasks. It also recommends repairs. Context-sensitive on-board help menus provide new users with real-time guidance and tips. Shipping in April 2010.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers