Breaking Product News: Opto 22's SNAP PAC Redundancy Option Kit
Opto 22's new SNAP PAC Redundancy Option Kit (SNAP-PAC-ROK) can be used to design an Ethernet-based redundant control system with maximum reliability and distributed intelligence that can recover instantly from failure, uses standard off-the-shelf components and costs less than traditional redundant controllers.
The SNAP PAC Redundancy Option Kit includes:
- SNAP PAC Redundancy Arbiter -- a stand-alone processor that connects serially to both controllers and monitors, regulates their status and maintains synchronization of the control program during system start-up.
- SNAP Redundant Power Switch -- allows power restarts to controllers in the event of failure and during firmware upgrades.
- Redundancy Option Configuration Utility -- for configuring redundant systems, including IP addresses, program synchronization and firmware matching and for maintaining and monitoring a functioning system.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers