Rice Lake's CubeLogic Dimensioning SystemCubeLogic Dimensioning Systems are helping busy logistics operations get more boxes onto every pallet, more freight into every truck and more value out of every shipping dollar. In one efficient step, CubeLogic quickly measures the weight and dimensional data of any cubic package. It can display the information or set up the system to be used with a printer and/or PC for quick calculations and data storage. The dimensioning systems come in three separate models to meet a broad range of capacity needs.
The CubeLogic 250 or CubeLogic 265, for bench tops or shipping desks, and the CubeLogic 480, built to install with almost any conveyor system for more efficient stationary measurement.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers