Rice Lake's CubeLogic Dimensioning SystemCubeLogic Dimensioning Systems are helping busy logistics operations get more boxes onto every pallet, more freight into every truck and more value out of every shipping dollar. In one efficient step, CubeLogic quickly measures the weight and dimensional data of any cubic package. It can display the information or set up the system to be used with a printer and/or PC for quick calculations and data storage. The dimensioning systems come in three separate models to meet a broad range of capacity needs.
The CubeLogic 250 or CubeLogic 265, for bench tops or shipping desks, and the CubeLogic 480, built to install with almost any conveyor system for more efficient stationary measurement.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers