Gas Pressure Test KitDwyer Instruments, Inc., is announcing the release of its new Series LPTK gas pressure test kit. It is ideal for testing LP & natural gas lines and controls. The kit’s gage shows if proper pressure is present or if a leak exists. The Series LPTK Gas Pressure Test Kit is available in two different gage ranges, and each gage is 3% full-scale accurate with an easy-to-use calibration screw on the back of the gage. It is easier to use than a manometer and includes a sturdy case for added durability and safe handling.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers