Integrated multivariable flowmeter
The new Optiswirl 4070 C flowmeter is a unique multivariable instrument that combines a vortex flow sensor with built-in temperature compensation and optionally available integrated pressure in a two-wire configuration. It is an all-in-one product that delivers accurate measurement of standard volumetric and mass flow of conductive and non-conductive liquids, gases and vapors, even in applications that are prone to pressure and temperature fluctuations. It features a non-wearing, fully welded stainless steel structure that is highly resistant to corrosion, as well as high pressures and temperatures. The Optiswirl 4070 C is also designed with optimum reliability, featuring an intelligent signal processing system (ISP) that allows for stable flow readings while eliminating noise and spurious frequencies in the process.
The Optiswirl 4070 C includes a built-in temperature transducer and an optional pressure sensor with available isolation valve within its plug-and-play design, PACTWARE diagnostics and configuration software with DTM included at no extra cost.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers