Integrated multivariable flowmeter
The new Optiswirl 4070 C flowmeter is a unique multivariable instrument that combines a vortex flow sensor with built-in temperature compensation and optionally available integrated pressure in a two-wire configuration. It is an all-in-one product that delivers accurate measurement of standard volumetric and mass flow of conductive and non-conductive liquids, gases and vapors, even in applications that are prone to pressure and temperature fluctuations. It features a non-wearing, fully welded stainless steel structure that is highly resistant to corrosion, as well as high pressures and temperatures. The Optiswirl 4070 C is also designed with optimum reliability, featuring an intelligent signal processing system (ISP) that allows for stable flow readings while eliminating noise and spurious frequencies in the process.
The Optiswirl 4070 C includes a built-in temperature transducer and an optional pressure sensor with available isolation valve within its plug-and-play design, PACTWARE diagnostics and configuration software with DTM included at no extra cost.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers