E-T-A's Electronic Circuit Protector Combines Electronic Trip Features and Active Current Limitation
ESX10-T electronic circuit protector combines electronic trip characteristics and active current limitation to allow selective disconnection of loads connected to 24 Vdc power supplies. Selective load protection prevents complete shutdown of the system by quickly disconnecting the faulty path when an overload or short circuit occurs. The protector limits the highest possible current to 1.3 to 1.8 times the rated capacity, making it possible to switch on capacitive loads up to 20,000 microF. Failure and status indication are provided by a multicolor LED and status output signal and can be remotely enabled and reset with a digital signal.
SpecificationsE-T-A's Electronic Circuit Protection Video
E-T-A's product demonstration video differentiates thermal-magnetic circuit protection vs. electronic circuit protection.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers