Datapaq's SolarPaq Series for Photovaltaic Cell and Module Manufacturers
Datapaq recently introduced three new products in its SolarPaq series for photovoltaic cell and module manufacturers. The innovative SolarPaq systems provide temperature-profiling solutions for the contact firing, anti-reflective coating and lamination processes. These operations are all key to the quality and performance of the final photovoltaic cell and, hence, module. The SolarPaq system travels through the furnace or thermal process, measuring a time temperature profile directly from the product.
The SolarPaq Anti-reflective Coating System provides temperature profiles from the solar cells as they pass through the silver nitride coating process. This is typically conducted using a plasma sputtering process, and users can now for the first time monitor the cell temperature profile even with the plasma energized. This system has been designed so that it simply takes the place of one of the cells in the carrier, thus no modification is required to the expensive carrier.
Incorporating feedback from process engineers using the Datapaq profiling system in contact firing furnaces, the SolarPaq Contact Firing Cell Clamp is paired with custom-designed thermocouple probes to ensure accurate and repeatable measurements—the foundation for any process optimization.
The SolarPaq Vacuum Lamination System is used to profile the final assembly stage of the solar modules. An all-new thermal barrier ensures that the data logger is protected from not only the heat of the lamination process, but also the external pressure that is applied. A unique external barrier frame eliminates the risk of any stress points being created on the vacuum membrane
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers