FCI's Mass Flowmeter for CO2 AppsST75 flowmeter is ideal for demanding process industry plant environments in line sizes from 0.25 in. to 2.0 in. (6 mm to 51 mm). ST75 provides three unique outputs: the mass flow rate, totalized flow and media temperature. With accuracy to ±1% of reading and ±0.5% repeatability, ST75 flowmeter’s design includes media temperature compensation to ensure performance under variable process and plant temperature conditions. The standard outputs are fully scaleable from 4-20mA and 0-10V.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers