Hawk Measurement's Acoustic Level TransmittersSultan 234 acoustic wave level transmitter can be powered using loop power (two-wire), three- or four-wire sources. The signal is temperature-compensated to provide the highest accuracy to the outputs and display. There is no direct contact with the media, which can extend up to 393 ft (80 m) from the sensor. The combination of low frequency, high-power and signal processing creates one of the most reliable level devices available.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers