AMETEK Process Instruments' Dual-Laser Gas AnalyzerModel 5100HD gas analyzer is capable of dual stream analysis and can measure any two combinations of water vapor, methane, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide and oxygen in process or flue gas. The standard version has its sample cell heated to a maximum of 100 °C. The instrument is set up to perform all-digital implementation of wavelength modulation spectroscopy (WMS).
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers