AMETEK Process Instruments' Dual-Laser Gas AnalyzerModel 5100HD gas analyzer is capable of dual stream analysis and can measure any two combinations of water vapor, methane, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide and oxygen in process or flue gas. The standard version has its sample cell heated to a maximum of 100 °C. The instrument is set up to perform all-digital implementation of wavelength modulation spectroscopy (WMS).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers