Markland Specialty Engineering's 502 Suspended Solids MeterMarkland Model 502 suspended solids meter can be used to measure the concentration of the backwash sludge from sand or membrane filters before it is sent for further processing. It also is used to measure primary, secondary and return-activated sludges, industrial sludges and process slurries. The meter can be mounted in open top tanks or pipelines.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers