Markland Specialty Engineering's 502 Suspended Solids MeterMarkland Model 502 suspended solids meter can be used to measure the concentration of the backwash sludge from sand or membrane filters before it is sent for further processing. It also is used to measure primary, secondary and return-activated sludges, industrial sludges and process slurries. The meter can be mounted in open top tanks or pipelines.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers