ABB's Limas23Limas23 is a solution for the continuous measurement of nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxide and oxygen in one analyzer. It measures the components NOx as NO and NO2 without the use of a converter. The smallest measuring ranges are NO: 0-50ppm; NO2: 0-50ppm; SO2: 0-100ppm. It offers additional O2 measurements in one analyzer and quartz cells for highly corrosive sample gases.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers