Dual-core computers with IEEE 1394 and PCIe interfaces
The Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces the UNO-3084, a powerful new fanless embedded automation computer with front-accessible I/O design. The UNO-3084 features an Intel Core 2 Duo L7500 1.6 GHz processor, 2GB DDRII RAM (expandable up to 4GB), an Intel GMA X3100 graphics engine, dual DVI-I ports with support for up to three displays, dual IEEE-1394b interfaces for vision inspection devices, 2 x RS-232/422/485 ports with automatic flow control, and 2 x 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ-45 ports with teaming function support and 5 x USB 2.0 (1 internal) ports.
The UNO-3084 is also equipped with 4-channel isolated DI/O for alarm triggers and handling, dual SSD/HDD with SATA interfaces and support for RAID 0/1 data stripping /mirroring functions with shock/vibration absorbers for data security. It supports an additional 1 x eSATA interface for external SDD/HDD expansion use. Furthermore, the UNO-3084 has a capacity of three PCI and one PCIe expansion slots for various function cards, such as DI/O, motion, and fieldbus cards, etc, and internal USB socket for encryption to enhance software security, which allows users to build their machine solution easily. The UNO-3084 is designed to easily convert from ATX to AT power mode by making a hardware jumper adjustment, no need to make any changes to the BIOS.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers