Acromag's Industrial-Grade USB Isolator Shields
The USB-Isolator is compact, industrial-rated and provides a high-voltage isolation barrier for USB 2.0 or 1.1 connections from computers to USB devices. It is useful to protect against over-voltage conditions caused by electrical surges and transient voltage spikes. Isolation also helps to eliminate ground loop errors and will minimize conducted noise from static discharge, magnetic fields, and radio frequency interference. This isolator offers high noise immunity with low radiated emissions for reliable data transfer in sensitive applications. Industrial-grade features offer additional control for advanced users, and the unit is designed to meet UL/cUL and CE approval requirements.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers