ActiveX and .NET controls for Modbus TCP and RTU I/O modules
Acromag has released a series of ActiveX and .NET controls to help engineers developing measurement and control systems in a Visual Basic or C++ environment communicate with their Ethernet and Modbus I/O modules. Acromag's AMRN/AMRX (for Modbus/RTU) and AMTN/AMTX (for Modbus/TCP) controls packages provide a fast, easy way to interface with any Modbus slave device (not just Acromag I/O) connected to a PC's serial or network ports. These software tools start at just $225. Free evaluation versions are available.Two software support packages are offered for Modbus/RTU and two for Modbus/TCP devices. The AMRX and AMTX packages are easy-to-use ActiveX controls that simplify communication with slave devices connected to a PC's wired or wireless network. They include a timer for polled data acquisition and a floating point conversion control. AMRN and AMTN are Windows Forms Controls (.NET) that provide a quick way to communicate with slave devices connected to a PC’s serial or Ethernet port.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers