Rice Lake's LaserLT
The compact and powerful LaserLT takes the remote display one step further, combining more features and more benefits for a smarter approach to communicating weight values. Indoors or out, the LaserLT remote display is an economical approach to putting basic indicator function in a secondary location. A five-button keypad can remotely change units, gross/net, tare, zero and print. Improved by a unique lens material and optional visor, the contrast of the LaserLT's large 1 ½ inch display is fully adjustable for effortless viewing at up to 50 feet. The LaserLT is daisy chainable for linking multiple units to a single indicator/controller. Six easy-to-read enunciators and an added red and green stop/go feature boost communication and expand versatility even further.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers