Rice Lake's LaserLT
The compact and powerful LaserLT takes the remote display one step further, combining more features and more benefits for a smarter approach to communicating weight values. Indoors or out, the LaserLT remote display is an economical approach to putting basic indicator function in a secondary location. A five-button keypad can remotely change units, gross/net, tare, zero and print. Improved by a unique lens material and optional visor, the contrast of the LaserLT's large 1 ½ inch display is fully adjustable for effortless viewing at up to 50 feet. The LaserLT is daisy chainable for linking multiple units to a single indicator/controller. Six easy-to-read enunciators and an added red and green stop/go feature boost communication and expand versatility even further.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers