Sensitive liquid level/temp control board
The series LASC-RTD/THM combination liquid level and temperature control board. The liquid level control portion of this board offers microprocessor based auto-sensitivity which eliminates manual means of setting the sensitivity of the control. This patented technology prevents faulty operation of the control relay caused by too high or too low a sensitivity for the liquid being sensed. Using 3 push buttons and the on board digital display, the user can program on/off liquid level control and on/off temperature control with 1 degree resolution.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers