T-slot magnetic field sensorsThe BMF 235 magnetic field sensor is designed to fit a wide variety of T-slots. Cylinder positions can be detected on virtually any aluminum-walled pneumatic cylinder with integral T-slots, including short-stroke cylinders and grippers. The GMR (Giant Magnetoresistive) electronic sensor features an extremely short 23-mm housing and an ultra bright LED for easy diagnostics.
The BMF 235 easily drops into the T-slot from above and is secured using a standard screwdriver or an Allen wrench. The sensor installs flush in the slot with nothing protruding for safe secure mounting in space restrictive applications. A cable clip is provided with the sensor for strain relief and ease of cable routing.
This mini-sensor features high accuracy, short over-travel and low hysteresis. The BMF 235 is available in PNP normally open and normally closed versions in a tough IP67 housing, each with cable or pigtail M8 or M12 connectors.
The BMF 235 is available in Balluff’s V-Twin version of two sensors and only one connector (M8 or M12).
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers