TMS Inc. Introduces Levelcom LC-100, Liquid Level ComputersLIQUID LEVEL COMPUTERS
Levelcom LC-100 line of liquid level computers advance continuous flow bubbler level measurement technology. It features automated operating cycles, allowing programming of the timing of sample, purge and bubble cycles from 15 seconds to 24 hours. Specific-gravity input, four alarm setpoints, analog or digital outputs, three power options and Modbus or Profibus connectivity are standard.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers