Fluid Component's FlexSwitch FLT93STHREE-IN-ONE SWITCH
FlexSwitch FLT93S flow, level, temperature switch provides accurate interface detection and control. It performs monitoring, controlling and alarming of flow rates or levels of foams, emulsion layers, liquids and slurries. Dual 6A relay outputs are standard and are assignable to flow, level or temperature. It operates over a wide setpoint range in water from 0.003 mps to 0.9 mps.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers