Slurry knife gate valveRed Valve’s Series DX slurry knife gate valve is designed especially for heavy slurry applications in the power and mining industries. When the Series DX valve opens, the reinforced elastomer sleeves seal against each other and provide a 100% full port opening, minimizing turbulence which in turn minimizes wear. The seats isolate and protect all metal parts of the valve from coming in contact with the process. When the valve is closed, the sleeves provide a drop tight seal. Another unique feature of this valve is its ability to provide drop tight shut-off in both directions.
Each time the Series DX valve strokes, it discharges a small amount of slurry out of the valve, keeping the gate path and seat area clear of entrapped particulates. Unlike traditional knife gate valves, the DX prevents slurry build up in the seat area which might otherwise prohibit the valve from closing.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers