Ohmart/Vega's VegaPuls 63 Non-Contact Radar Level MeasurementVegaPuls 63 non-contact radar level measurement sensor is designed for use in corrosive environments. Its fully encapsulated antenna system is available with all wetted parts constructed of TFM-PTFE, PVDF or PFA. It is 3A-approved and is available with sanitary tri-clamp connections. Typical applications are in the chemical, food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers