AmetekDrexelbrook's SIL-Certified Level SwitchDeveloped for above-ground bulk storage facilities, the Safety IntelliPoint RF switch meets the American Petroleum Institute’s 2350 Recommended Practice (RP) for overfill and spill protection. It provides overfill protection to SIL 1. SIL 2 certification is optional. With a redundant switch, a SIL 3 rating can be achieved. It is FM-, CSA- and ATEX-approved.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers