Lumenite's LASC-RTD/THM Liquid Level and Temperature Control Board
LASC-RTD/THM series combination liquid level and temperature control board offers microprocessor-based auto-sensitivity. It prevents faulty operation of the control relay caused by too much or too little sensitivity. Using three push buttons and the on-board digital display, the user can program on/off liquid level and temperature control with 1° resolution.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers