Lumenite's LASC-RTD/THM Liquid Level and Temperature Control Board
LASC-RTD/THM series combination liquid level and temperature control board offers microprocessor-based auto-sensitivity. It prevents faulty operation of the control relay caused by too much or too little sensitivity. Using three push buttons and the on-board digital display, the user can program on/off liquid level and temperature control with 1° resolution.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers