MTS Fieldbus-Enable Level Transmitter
Level Plus model MG liquid-level transmitter with Foundation fieldbus protocol satisfies the demand for a digital communication interface in the liquid-level marketplace for vessels from 508 mm (20 in.) to 22,000 mm (866 in.). Outputs include Modbus, DDA (proprietary ASCII protocol) and Foundation fieldbus. MG is accurate to at least 1/16 in. at maximum length.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers