K-Tek's Magnetostrictive Liquid Level TransmittersAccuTrak AT100 and AT200 magnetostrictive liquid level transmitters are certified for SIL 2 environments. They feature modular, dual-compartment designs that separately house the wiring and electronics. They can measure clean or dirty fluids and total level, interface level or multiple levels from the same sensor. They make accurate measurements up to 3000 psi (207 bar) or 800 °F (427 °C).
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers