Krohne's Optiwave 6300 COptiwave 6300 C is a contactless two-wire 24-26 GHz radar FMCW meter for distance, level and volume measurement of powders, granulates and other solids. Thanks to continuous wave generation and small radar beam angle, no antenna aiming is required. It has an innovative drop antenna made of plain PP or PTFE that makes purging systems obsolete, and it is maintenance-free.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers